![]() |
| Daniel Pickett Photography |
Sunday, February 10, 2013
Welcome
Almost nine months ago, I married a fantastic person. An incredible man with a sense of humor, a heart the size of texas (you know how big THAT is) and a lot of fun quirks that I have grown to love and appreciate. He is the man of my dreams, my soulmate, and my teammate. As we have journeyed together in these few months we have been married, I find myself understanding more about him and, oddly enough, more about myself. For fear of forgetting these revelations, I must write them down and it occurred to me that some of the things I discover along the way may be helpful to some of you. Or just entertaining. Regardless of what you get out of it, here is the life of a young, recently wed woman: that strange creature that is a fledgling woman and yet still has enough girlish naivete to make foolish mistakes that make life interesting. May you be blessed with the love and laughter in these posts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment